- ‘Landmark decision’ gives legal teeth to protect environmental defenders
- Top global banks and investors made an estimated $1.74 billion in income since Paris Climate Agreement from deals with agribusinesses linked to destruction of climate-critical forests and human rights abuses
- “Bold action” required following recognition of the human right to a healthy environment. Environmental Defenders Online
- Countries to vote on increasing protection of environmental defenders
- Zero Tolerance Initiative-Sign on letter addressed to Public Development Banks calling out on their financing of agribusiness expansion and related human rights abuses. Deadline to sign up is the 15th of October.