📣Protection International will be running the second edition of the new online course!
🧡Security and Protection Management for Human Rights Defenders and Social Organisations
The programme aims to contribute to the development of a range of skills, capacities and strategies enabling human rights defenders to better manage the security and protection of their organisations and communities.
- Deadline for registration: 15 August 2021
- Director: Mauricio Angel.
- Tutors: Paola Carmagnan
- Administrator: Ángela Díaz.
- Designed for: NGOs, human rights defenders and their communities, social development or social justice organisations and coalitions, humanitarian aid workers. Applications from groups of 2-3 people will be prioritised.
- Duration: 72 hours over 12 weeks (approximately 6 hours per week)